Friday, January 11

Whew!

Well, I've almost made it through a full 5-day week at my new job, and I'm worn completely out. I really think I'm going to like it. I'm very busy, which is good. It makes the days go by fast. They have a very strict 8:30-5:30 workday though, which I'm not used to. I feel like almost all I do is work and sleep, and that's not really worth blogging about.

Here's one thing from the past few days. Last Friday night David made me a wonderful dinner to celebrate. When I got home from work he had the dining room table set with flowers and candles and there was a fire in the fireplace. We had steaks, baked potatoes, and he even got some Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert. It was delish!

This weekend should be pretty quiet. Our Music ministry commitment service is tomorrow morning, but other than that I don't really have much going on.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: