Friday, August 8

Excited!

Will anyone else be watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics tonight?

I have to say...I love the Olympics. All the ceremony and fanfare! It's just so exciting!

This time has been interesting. It's been like a car wreck that I can't not look at. To watch China, a communist country with a despicable human rights record, try to put a good face on everything and impress the world has been downright amusing.

At first, I wasn't going to watch the Olympics this year. I was going to boycott. But, no, this is just too good. I'll be tuned in tonight to see the spectacular!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Opening Ceremonies of any of t he Olympics. I will be
watching it too. I do have a little concern about the safety of
the people there.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Bring 'em on. That's what makes the Olympics and America so great. In the face of adversities, we can still compete at a different level and show the greatness of our people. Love the Olympics.
Eddie

Anonymous said...

The Olympics have started!?!?!? The only event I know anything about right now is the sleep deprivation event - I think I took the GOLD!!!
RRB

Regina said...

I loved the opening ceremonies. I had somewhat of a migraine but still never got out of my chair. I was extremely impressed with all the technical precision they displayed. Whatever their stand on human rights, they put their best foot forward for this event.