Tuesday, April 1

Catching up

I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry! It's been forever since my last post. We've had craziness, and I've been sick. Anyway. I'm back with a couple of items.

#1 I really hope this picture doesn't offend anyone, but it totally made me laugh out loud. It's the first UPC female astronaut. I'm chuckling again...I can't help myself!


#2 Yes, if you pay attention to my "What I'm Currently Reading" list, I'm actually reading a sports book. It's really good...clever, witty, and engaging. I started reading it with David, but now I'm more into it than he is.

#3 TPAC announced their 2008-09 Broadway season tonight...Legally Blonde is coming! I'm so excited.

#4 UT girls won another one! Woohoo! Pat Summit for President!

#5 Dolly Parton was on American Idol tonight. She's always so entertaining, in a good way!

#6 Here's some Easter pictures.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Love the astronaut!!! Wonder where she picked up that skirt? You can never have too many jean skirts!!! It reminded me of a comment my niece(age 7)said a few years ago when she was about 2 or 3 - we were admiring some Harley Davidson's passing us on the road (I want one some day!!!) and I commented that I liked to ride motorcycles - My niece piped up from the back seat with, "you can't ride a motorcycle it will break your skirt!!!" The astronaut shouldn't have that prob though!!!
RRB

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.