Saturday, June 7

My Unusual Saturday

It's not even noon on Saturday, and I have already done the following things:
  • been woken up by my husband prior to 7:00 (a cardinal offense on Saturday)
  • packed a picnic lunch
  • been fishing on the banks of the Stones River
  • ate a picnic lunch and dozed/read on the banks of the Stones River
  • been to Martin's (nursery)

    I can't believe this has been my day, but you know what? It's been wonderful so far! I hate getting up early on Saturdays, but once I've gotten up I'm always so happy that I have an entire day for playing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go check David for ticks...seriously.

    Happy Saturday everyone!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    It was a beautiful day, though a little hot. We got a lot done on Saturday, too. Glad you guys enjoyed it so.
    Eddie