Monday, July 28

Every single morning...

Step 1: Take icy cold cup from person in drive-thru window and place in vehicle cup holder.

Step 2: Tap straw against steering wheel until it breaks through the wrapper. Pull straw out with teeth.

Step 3: Throw wrapper into passenger seat; place straw in cup.

Step 4: Take long delicious, fizzy, burning drink that makes your eyes water!

Step 5: Continue process until all Diet Coke is removed from cup.

I love my first drink of Diet Coke in the morning, and if you'll notice, I do all this while still driving with my left hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like Regina, especially when she gets it from Sonic, for only 99 cents! Thanks for sharing.
Eddie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.
Especially since I hardly ever see
you. Have a good day.

Linda

Amy said...

You really need that Diet Coke t-shirt.