Wednesday, July 16

Late Summer Slowdown

Hello all! Sorry I'm not posting much. I'm not depressed or anything. Life is just pretty quiet right now. I'm really enjoying working and then just coming home every evening and curling up on the couch with my kitty and my hubby!

David, my mom, and I are going to Jasper to visit my grandparents this weekend, so I'll have some pictures and stories from that visit early next week. I'm also about to do a little book club for the tween girls at church. I think I may have found them a book to read and discuss.

Also, I have started carpooling. It's going great, and I love not having to fill up my tank as much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie will be excited about the book club. Hope you guys had a good trip to Jasper. We stayed in Jasper, IN, when we went to Holiday World. Interesting.
Eddie