Sunday, October 19

Exhaustion

I finally made it through my first week at two jobs. Wow. I only had to work at Party City 2 nights last week, but the hard part was working there all day yesterday. After work I went to Hermitage to celebrate my birthday with Amy, Katy (2 friends from the Clever Factory), and Paul (Amy's boyfriend). It was a blast and great to see them all again! Amy roasted a chicken and it was so delicious, and she made me yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing (a favorite combination)! We watched the new release of Sleeping Beauty on DVD. That's such a good one!

Friday night was also a birthday celebration. We had lasagna (so delish) at the Johnsons' house. They also got a birthday cake from Sam's (white buttercream on white cake)!

Just because I'm finally getting around to it...here are some pictures from the bonfire at the lake last weekend!

AbiLyn and Lex love to help as you'll see.



Lex with Grandaddy and Mom G.

The hostess with the mostess!

AbiLyn with her friends, Kaylee and Avery Allen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update and photos. Sounds like a busy time for you guys. I hear some things are gonna shake up some more at your job with Sarah :)
Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cute pics! I LOVE the one of AbiLyn and the Allen girls!

Always Faith said...

Okay...this is totally off topic and will probably be long, but I just found your blog today while I was bloghopping to find some interesting and new (to me) blogs to tag for the seven random weird things meme (http://alwaysfaith.blogspot.com/2008/10/life-is-funny.html) and I picked yours because I liked it and it seems like we have a lot in common.
I also noticed in your "about me" that you are in TN and inbetween churches...I know this is way far away for you, but there is a great one in White Pine, TN. They are pretty small, but they do have a campground and campmeeting twice a year that you might be interested in checking out. I don't know what denomination you all are with, but this one is non-denominational. They don't have a website, but my local congregation does (http://victoriouschurchofgod.org/index.php) and their belief system is pretty much along the same lines.
Hope you have a lovely day!