Tuesday, October 14

News

I got a job...2 jobs actually. I got a full-time day job in MURFREESBORO! I started yesterday and it's going to be great. I also got a part-time job working for Party City through the first week of November. I start there tonight...Happy Halloween!

In other news...I think my beautiful Land Rover Discovery that I love so much may be dead forever. Thankfully, we can manage with just one vehicle right now. We're going green! HaHa!

I have pictures from this weekend, and I'll get them up sometime. Don't expect too much posting in the next few days, though!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!

I'm sorry to hear about your car, but it's wonderful that you won't have to drive all the way into Nashville for work. :o)

Taz said...

Wow, Congratulations!! I am really happy for you. And you won't have to drive all the way to nashville without me!! sorry we couldn't meet before I left, when I got your message but i was already at the airport.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Regina mentioned she saw you at Sonic with Sarah. I'm glad that Lord answered the prayer about a job for you, and it's in M'boro! That's a blessing. Sounds like a lot of new things for you to learn for a while. Life is never dull, huh? Stay blessed.
Eddie