Wednesday, September 9

Farewell, summer!

I hope everyone had a fantastic labor day weekend! I really enjoyed mine. I went on to the lake Saturday morning with Mom. We got all the food loaded in and lounged around on the screened in porch. Dad joined us in the afternoon, and we ate dinner at the Dockside Market Saturday evening. After that Mom and I went to Wal-Mart in Tullahoma and just wandered around. I love doing that sometimes!

David had a gig Saturday night, so he came down Sunday morning. We spent the day lounging around, again! It rained some, and for some reason, we were all sort of over the boat and the water. It was like that all weekend! Mom and Dad fixed an amazing dinner Saturday night for us: t-bone steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, and grilled veggies! For dessert Mom made a homemade key lime pie! It was excellent. I can't wait to try the recipe. After dinner I watched as much of the race as I could with Dad. I fell asleep on the couch with only 20 laps to go.

On Sunday everyone else joined us, and we played and had Lex's 2nd birthday party in the evening. I'll post pictures soon!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer! Now, time for fall!

No comments: