Monday, November 30

Team David

Forget Team Edward or Team Jacob...I'm Team David.

It's a rather cold evening here in Middle Tennessee, and I just got home from an impromptu visit with family at my parents' house.

David and I have an electric blanket on our bed that is rather old and works better once someone has laid on it or some weight has been applied to it.

Well, I just walked in our bedroom, and my husband has all the extra bed pillows spread out on my side of the bed, so it will be warm for me when I get in it. (I won't dwell on the fact that he may have done that so I wouldn't terrorize him with my ice-cold feet.) They're even arranged neatly and orderly.

I love little thoughtful everyday kindnesses like that. I'll take one of those every day over a huge, bigger-than-life gesture once a year any time.

No comments: