Monday, April 23

Monday, whew!

Do you ever look forward to Monday, so you can have a break? I got a lot accomplished this weekend, so it's kind of nice to just get back to the normalcy of work.

Since Saturday was so beautiful we worked on the yard...well, I say we when I actually mean David. He put down fresh mulch in our flowerbed and around the irises by the mailbox. It's that really black mulch and looks so good. Now, if only my azaleas would recover from the frost and bloom again. He bought a maple tree from some guys cruising around the neighborhood with a trailer full of trees. They planted it and put mulch around it and everything. It's beautiful. Then, I got some big, beautiful ferns from Martin's to hang on my porch. My house looks so cute, I just have to say!

I also got the drapes hung in my bedroom, so my room now looks like it belongs to an adult couple...not a pair of shacked-up college kids. Oh, and my mom brought me a tablecloth she found on sale. It's blue, yellow, pink, and green and has this cool 30s, 40s look to it, especially when I use my Fiesta dishes on it.

I ate lunch at P.F. Chang's on Saturday, which was a treat! It was really nice to visit with Jennifer and Mila, with whom I used to work, and see Jennifer's little boy...he's an absolute doll!

That's pretty much my weekend in a nutshell! I hope everyone has a good week, and I'm sure I'll post some more throughout the week!

No comments: