Wednesday, April 18

Pink Mary Janes

Okay, so today I'm wearing pink mary janes. All the cuteness in the world wrapped up in a pair of shoes! I want to wear them every day because they make me feel so good!

Last night my friend had a Pampered Chef party at her house. Now, I've been to quite a few of these, and the food is always great. But last night the food was the best I've ever had at one! We had a Jerk Chicken Salad...I can't wait to try to make it. It was delicious...so fresh and summery tasting. I ordered some new oven mitts and a really cool citrus press that I can use when I make the dressing for the salad. The dressing has fresh lime juice and zest in it.

Last night hubby got me one step closer to putting up my new curtains in our bedroom. Now I just have to put the drapes on the curtain rods and get the rods put up in their little brackets. He's done all the difficult hardware stuff.

No comments: