Tuesday, April 24

Trash Day

Am I totally disturbed that I get excited about Trash Day?

I actually enjoy emptying all the trash cans on Monday night and taking trash out to the garbage can in the garage. There's usually one or two big pieces of trash like boxes or something that I've left sitting around waiting for Monday night, and I finally get to take them out. I seriously think I might be deranged. I just love the fact that I leave for work on Tuesday morning with a garbage can full of stinky trash sitting at the end of my driveway and when I get home it's empty. It still stinks, but it's empty...no more trash! It's so refreshing.

So, I just want to say thank you to the City of Murfreesboro Solid Waste Department Employee who empties my trash can every Tuesday morning (or Wednesday in case of a holiday on Monday). You have no idea what you mean to me!

No comments: