Wednesday, May 16

Better Late than Never

"Mothers have need of sharp eyes and discreet tongues when they have girls to manage."
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

I'm just now getting around to saying Happy Mother's Day to my amazing and beautiful mother! I love the quote above and thought it was perfect for a Mother's Day post, since it reminds me so much of my own mom. I love you, mom! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Also, I want to say a belated Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms in my life (including, but not limited to): Debby (my wonderful MIL-you're awesome), Patty, Mom Glenda, Mama Dugan, Granny June, Liz, Crystal, and Chassidy.

To all these moms (including my own), if I'm ever blessed with a family, I hope to be half as wonderful a mom as you all are! I love y'all!

1 comment:

Marmie said...

Being a mother has been the most rewarding role of my life--thanks so much for your kind "musings".