Wednesday, May 23

Nashville CityFest

This past weekend I went to the Nashville CityFest with my sister, Carla, and her husband, Brian. It was really awesome. The first picture is us, the second is Steven Curtis Chapman, and the third is TobyMac.






While we were there we killed some time playing with my new camera. I took the first picture. It's the BellSouth building (affectionately known as the "Bat Building"). Brian took the second picture of this little girl. She was so adorable. I tried to crop it down but wasn't able to. I'm still new at this. (Okay, I figured out how to crop it. It should look better.)





I'm trying to figure out how to get a video to show on my blog. I took some video of TobyMac. It's not very good, but I'm just trying to learn how to do this. We'll see.


Okay, I posted the video on YouTube, so it should be available shortly. Just click on the "play" symbol.

No comments: