Monday, September 15

Milestone

So, you know when you're dating someone for a while, you have an anniversary. Well, if you marry that person...that old anniversary sort of disappears for some reason. I wonder why. Maybe it's because I have a ridiculous memory, but I always remember mine and David's original anniversary and this year it's extra-special.

Yesterday, David and I had been together for a decade!

September 14, 1998 we became official, started going steady, were exclusive...whatever you call it.

Wow!

I love you, baby!

1 comment:

Regina said...

I still remember mine and Eddie's 1st official date. It was Oct. 26, 1985. We went to a Clark hayride and it was the year I graduated from high school. Now I'm telling how old I am.

It's great to look back and remember. Congratulations on your milestone.