Thursday, September 25

What the...?

I was listening to Christmas songs on iTunes tonight (Stay tuned for news of a really cool project.), and I realized I was totally digging it. Today I was in Old Time Pottery dropping off a job application, and I found myself dreamily wandering through the aisles of Christmas decor.

Could it be that my Christmas spirit is making a premature return? It's been pretty much dormant for the past two Christmases, but it needs to hold off just a tad. If I start this stuff now I'll be sick of it by December...no, Thanksgiving.

But, I could go downstairs and watch White Christmas. Hmmm. Do we have any cocoa?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I normally don't allow myself to listen to Christmas songs til at least mid November, but this year, I may be forced to!

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and listen!!! Everybody needs a little Christmas spirit year round!!! I never put all of my Christmas CD's away ...and in our household we never seem to be able to resist buying at least one new one every year, if not two or three! :)
RRB

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Christmas ... we had our Children's Christmas Workshop kickoff yesterday at church ... won't be the same without your help this year :( Seemed strange putting up Christmas decorations to set a Christmas mood in September, but had to do it for the Christmas theme. The wreaths came down immediately after the kickoff, because we hosted a Sunday afternoon dinner in the fellowship hall - that was fun, too. We miss you guys. I hope things are going well.
Eddie