Tuesday, September 16

The morning on which I feel guilty

Last night I had to shoo Lucy out of our room and close the door. It was only 1:30, and she kept getting on our bed. We don't mind if she sleeps up there, but she was sitting ON DAVID'S BELLY and bathing and scratching and jingling her little bell on her collar. It was driving me crazy. She moved, and then just started doing it again...and again...and again. I kicked her out, but I feel sort of guilty.

Oh, I had had lots of things I wanted to blog about, so I just did them on Sunday. In case people were wondering if I was bored. Not really...I just finally had the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. One memory I have of owning cats - many years ago, before kids. They are definitely nocturnal and do their playing at night. It can be annoying, but they are cute when they sleep during the day. I much prefer a dog, though - much more predictable.
Eddie