Sunday, November 16

Almost 2 Weeks

It's been almost two weeks since I posted, so I thought I should at least do an "I'm alive" post. Everything's still the same. Next week is my last week at Party City. So glad to have that behind me.

Oh, and a good thing happened yesterday. About a week after I lost my job I ripped a contact. I was on my last pair. Well, yesterday I finally got to go to the eye doctor and get an exam and some new contacts! I no longer have to squint in the sunlight or get ready practically blind every morning! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We "blind folks" can rejoice with the smallest blessings, huh? It was so good to see you yesterday morning at church. Hope you and David are making some progress at finding a church to attend together. We're praying things go well for you guys. Good to see another post.
Eddie