Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t."

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We celebrated with my family, the Dugans, today. The menu included a smoked turkey from Kirkenburt's, chicken & dumplings, dressing and gravy, sweet potatoes, corn casserole, green bean casserole, broccoli salad, cranberries, AND pumpkin spice cake and fudge pie for dessert!

Oh so delicious! And tomorrow I get to do it all again with the Johnsons!!!

I'm not being sarcastic...I'm really excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Hope all is going well.
Eddie

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... that was a really good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michele.
In case your dad doesn't tell you, he's singing this Sun PM in a men's quartet. You should come hear him and the group. It's not a holiday related song, just a good southern gospel quartet song. I'm sure he'd love to see you there, maybe even surprise him. Just wanted to let you know.
Also, I'm sure AbiLyn has probably already invited you to the musical on Sun AM. Hope to see you.
Eddie