Monday, November 3

Halloween Weekend Musings

- My in-laws had a wonderful block party at their house on Halloween night. We got to hang out with their neighbors and eat chili around the fire pit.

- Kudos to my sister-in-law Patty for turning away two 13ish year old girls dressed as Hooters girls! She told them "You're a little too old."

- David and I watched Halloween on Friday night...curled up on the couch in a completely dark house. I kept looking behind me to make sure Michael Myers wasn't lurking in the house...super creepy!

- I went to see High School Musical 3 on Saturday. LOVE IT!!

- We forgot to turn our clocks back Saturday night. I got up to go to work at Party City on Sunday morning and thought I would be late, but I ended up being early!

- What is up with long hair on NFL football players? That really gets on my nerves. I would so be pulling that if I was in the game!

No comments: