Sunday, February 8

Things I'm Loving This Weekend

- That I've had the windows open almost all weekend, and I got to wear flip-flops, which leads to the second thing...

- Men's 100% cotton v-neck undershirts...thanks for the tip, Liz!

- Otto's Car Wash near the intersection of Northfield and Hwy 96...seriously it's like a girl's car wash. It's one of the coolest places I've ever been.

- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

- Blackberry Yoplait Lite yogurt

- This Predators commercial...stick with it til the end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Predators ad was great. Maggie will have to see this one. She's a big fan of Taylor Swift right now. Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful weekend! Thank you, Lord!
Have a good week.
Eddie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that commercial. I am also a big Taylor Swift fan right now... :) I'm really still 14!