Saturday, April 4

"Morning's Here, the Morning's Here"

Sorry, if you are not a total Friends junkie like me you won't get the title of this post.

Just updating everyone on what I've been up to lately. Last Saturday Mom and I went to Chattanooga to see my great aunt who's in the hospital. We also got to visit with my Granny June and Papa Leslie because they are home from Florida for the summer!!!!! It was so nice to see them. I didn't want to leave, but we had to to try to beat the storms home. We were not successful, by the way.

This week was pretty stressful at work, so I haven't really felt much like blogging.

Last night I watched a wonderful movie I had never seen...Funny Face starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire. It was great!

Today I'm going to the Bell Buckle Cafe, Lilla's birthday party, and then Chassidy and I are going to play with her KitchenAid mixer. She wants to learn how to make a cake from scratch and is a little overwhelmed by her new toy. It's going to be a fabulous day, a fabulous, beautiful day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Are you teaching her the Secret Dugan Chocolate Cake???

Michele said...

LOL...we just had that last week. David actually requested it. I even asked if he wanted frosting for the top, and he said no...he likes it with butter. Yay...another convert!