Thursday, June 18

They Just Don't Get It!!!

I'm in a tizzy and need to rant. I went to the lovely U.S. Post Office on my lunch. I needed stamps and to get some things out in today's mail. I had stopped at Kroger, but didn't buy stamps because I needed to go by the Post Office to mail things anyway. I got cash back at Kroger, so I could use the machine at the Post Office...everyone with me, so far.

Well, I get to the Post Office on my way back to work, and they've taken out the machine that only takes cash and put in one that only takes debit or credit cards. Arrrggghhh!!!! I thought, well I'll just buy some at the counter. Nope, long line (at lunchtime mind you) with one slow-as-Christmas employee working the counter. I just gave up and used my debit card for the stamps. I'm thinking about boycotting the USPS...I'll pay my bills online or use UPS/FedEx to send anything else. It's beyond frustrating, and I don't understand why people think it's a great idea for these same people to be the ones to take care of us when we're sick and make our cars (sorryforthetiredconservativeopinionthatIjusthadtoputinthere).

* Added later
Okay, I've calmed down a little bit, and I realize I sounded like an insane person. It's about customer service, and the consumer having the power, and trying to make them happy, not just doing less than the minimum because you know the consumer has no choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are we PMSing?

sis-in-law