Tuesday, December 29

Christmas Catch-Up

First, there was the Dugan Christmas the Saturday before Christmas. We got together in M'boro this year at Grandaddy and Mom Glenda's house.



The next day was the Family Christmas at TPOM. I didn't get very good pictures of the performances by my brothers-in-law at this event, but I did get a good shot of AbiLyn with her Papa.

Monday before Christmas was Cookie Night with the Johnsons. They've done this every Christmas since Mackenzie was little, and I think this may be the first year I've remembered to take my camera.




Christmas Eve we gathered again at the Johnsons' house. Here are just a few of the pictures.





After we left the Johnsons' house we headed to the lake for a first-time event. My family tried having Christmas Day at the lake, and it was really nice. David and I were able to go straight there Christmas Eve night and stay until the day after Christmas.






No comments: