Saturday, March 1

Friday, no Saturday

I just realized it's officially Saturday, now. Anyway, just so everyone knows I haven't quit blogging I'm posting this fluffy entry.

We went out tonight to a restaurant here in town called Kirkenburt's. I had a shrimp po'boy. It had this great sauce on it, and I'll definitely order it again next time I go.

We also went to visit Grandaddy, Mom Glenda, and Mama. They were watching my niece and nephew and my parents were there too. It was a very pleasant visit, and Lex did the most boyish thing you can imagine (flatulence). It went on for what seemed like 5 minutes. Very funny!

Tomorrow, I'm taking AbiLyn to the Sunday School skating party. I don't know if she's ever been skating or not. David's only comment about it: "Please don't let her break her arm." Ha ha!

Lastly, let me see if I can accurately describe what happened to me at work this morning. At my new work there's not a restroom in the office suite. We have to go to the one in the lobby of our building. This means you have to take your keys because the door to our suite locks automatically behind you. Well, I'm just strolling out the door looking through my iPod and the cord (with earbuds in my ear) got hung on the door handle (inside). I walked through the door, and it closed. The cord jerked out of the iPod. The iPod flew out of my hands, skidded across a tile floor and right under the door of a locked janitor closet. The cord was still hung on the other side of the locked door. I unlocked the door and fixed that problem, but I couldn't get to my iPod. Luckily, after waiting unsuccessfully for the security guard to be manning his desk, a guy in my office rescued the iPod for me. He fished it out with a ruler, I think. So, thanks Barry!

No comments: