Wednesday, March 19

Trail Mix

Let me share a little special something that our family absolutely loves! We love trail mix. If there's a bowl of it around we will be constantly eating from it. My mom made it for Christmas gifts for teachers, for road trips, and for when we were going to be just around the house. I still make it whenever David and I are going on a trip.

Here's the super-simple recipe for our family's version of trail mix:
1 part lightly salted peanuts
1 part raisins
1 part plain M&Ms
Try to have equal amounts of all three.

Salty and sweet...delicious and filling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your recipe, I couldn't get it out of my head. So I threw some together for a trip to Hohenwald. Jason loved it. So addicting! I want to experiment next time. Maybe add some Lucky Charms, or something. But why mess up a good thing? :)
Becky