Sunday, March 16

Game

I'll give everyone one more day. Tomorrow night I'll post the answers to the ones everyone's having trouble with (3, 7, and 10).

Okay, Elizabeth got most of them (just as I knew she would). Numbers 3, 7, 9, and 10 are still up for grabs!

If any of you want to include this game on your own blog or do it as an e-mail, feel free. Here's how the game works.

1. Pick ten of your favorite movies.
2. Go to imdb.com and choose a quote for each movie.
3. As people guess the movie to which the quote belongs. I'll strike through that quote and put what movie it came from and who guessed correctly. Submit your guesses by commenting! Have fun!

1. “No war could ever come into our world. No matter what happens, I’ll love you, just as I do now, until I die.” Gone With the Wind -Liz
2. “To understand the livin’ you got to commune with the dead.” Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil -Liz
3. “The only disease that can survive in our bloodstreams is alcoholism”
4. “And Daddy always says, ‘an ounce of pretention’s worth a pound of manure.’” Steel Magnolias -Liz
5. “If it was forty below and that button meant the difference between a long satisfying life and a cold horrible death from hypothermia, I still wouldn't give you the satisfaction!” The Cutting Edge -Liz
6. “We had a nice couple of minutes together. She threatened me; I patronized her. We didn’t have anything to eat, but I thought there was a connection.” The American President -Liz
7. “I can't seem to stop singing wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop saying things - anything and everything I think and feel.”
8. “He put snow on your ankle? With his own hands?” Little Women -Liz
9. “If you cannot think of anything appropriate to say you will please restrict your remarks to the weather.” Sense and Sensibility -Becky
10. “Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself. It always ends bad.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Gone With the Wind
2. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
3. It's so familiar, but I can't remember for sure!!!
4. Steel Magnolias
5. The Cutting Edge
6. American President
7.
8. Little Women
9.This one's so familiar, too!!!
10.

Fun game! :)

Liz

Anonymous said...

I was at a total loss except for Little Women and The Cutting Edge (one of my all time favs!!!!) Oh well!! Neat game :)
RRB

Anonymous said...

Is #7 Sense & Sensibility, or one of those movies? I'm like Liz - sounds very familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add my name! It's me, Becky! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, my mind must only half-way be working today! I was referencing to #9, not #7. Good grief!
Becky