Saturday, December 6

Christmas Tradition Today

I think I posted about this last year, but today is a Christmas Tradition day. David's sisters' birthdays are December 2 and December 4, so the first Saturday of December we all go to Miller's Grocery in Christiana to celebrate their birthdays, and then we go to the Christmas tree farm. I'm very excited, but it's usually fairly clear and sunny when we go. Today, however, it's overcast and...it's FREEZING! I guess we better bundle up!

UPDATE: We skipped the tree farm, becuase it was so very cold, and no one was even going to buy anything. Miller's was delicious, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Miller's -especially the desserts!!!!
RRB

Michele said...

I'm always so full though, that I have to ask for a to-go box, so then I revert to being an 8-year-old and feel like I shouldn't get dessert because I didn't clean my plate. So, David and I shared a piece of hummingbird cake.