Wednesday, June 27

1-9-9-7, We're the class of Ninety-Seven!

Okay, so I'm in total denial about my age apparently because my ten-year high school reunion is coming up this summer and I am in shock. No way has it been ten years since I graduated. I feel like I'm still 19, 20 at the most.

However, I started thinking about this time in my life over the past few days, and this jaunt down memory lane has me listening to Celine Dion's Falling Into You album and wanting to watch Clueless for some reason. Anyway, enjoy some pictures from one of the absolute funnest periods of my life. I scanned the pictures, so the quality's not that great.

Also, any fellow FRCS-ers dropping by from myspace, WELCOME!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michele.
The photos are great - you're right - it can't be ten years ago. Wow, how time has flown. That means ten years ago for Chris, too. Is that one of the Stanzack children in the homecoming photo? Who was the other little one? I'll check with you later at church. Thanks for sharing. These are great.
Eddie

chrodrigues said...

Hey Michele.
I guess time is passing us by too fast. But I am glad I had the chance to meet all of you ten years ago. I can´t wait to see you guys in a month. That is going to be so much fun. I can´t wait. I also can´t believe that picture you have with me. I still have that same picture. Miss that old time.

Anonymous said...

I love your pics! They are so much prettier than mine! You look so beautiful in them! There is no way its been ten years though. I refuse to believe it. You have to pick up lying about it like i do!
~Veronica