Wednesday, June 20

Detox Day

Okay, so yesterday I was so stupid. I ate like I was nine years old, and when I finally got home last night I was in serious pain (and eating Tums like they were candy). I guess I'm getting to an age where I can't just eat whatever I want and not pay for it. So, today I'm trying to take it easy.

In case you were curious here's a food rundown of my day yesteday. Breakfast: sausage biscuit, hash rounds, and Diet Coke from Hardee's; Lunch: chicken quesadilla, taco, and Dr. Pepper from Taco Bell and then I drove over to Ben & Jerry's on 21st and got 2 (count 'em, two!) scoops of chocolate fudge brownie ice cream in a waffle cone; Supper: I stopped at Pei Wei on the way to book club at Mom Glenda's and got honey seared shrimp and rice.

On a less gross and more positive note...book club was great last night! It's always so fun to get together and gab, not just about the book but also about life!

No comments: