Friday, June 22

Aaaaaah! (angels singing)

Don't you love when you figure something out? Or even when you figure out one thing and it turns out to be the solution to another problem, too!

I've had an annoying little thing going on with my wallet ever since I bought it. The place where i keep my debit card didn't seem to be the same size as the rest of the slots. My debit card wouldn't go all the way down into the slot. Now, this might not even have bothered a sane person, but for me it was very troubling.

Also lately, for some reason, I've been setting off security alarms everywhere I go. You know the theft-deterrent ones at department stores and electronics stores (and for some reason, the new Kroger by our house...seriously, why have those at a grocery store?).

Well, today I decided "enough is enough." I stuck my finger down in the debit card slot and what do you think I pulled out? That's right. A theft-deterrent magnet thingy from the store where I bought it. Yay. Now I can actually leave a store without looking back guiltily when the alarm goes off. And, my debit card goes neatly in its resting place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.