Sunday, August 16

Dust is Settling

Wow! So, for a weekend we've gotten so much accomplished! Yesterday morning I went to the grocery store EARLY (7:00) then made a return to Wal-Mart, THEN I went in to work for a couple of hours. Meanwhile...David was out with a friend on their jet skis. Look what happened to the goober who couldn't find sunscreen.

After work and another errand, I came home and did some general loafing around (by the pool and in the den). So I did have a little bit of downtime.

I spent last night doing my freelance work while David was out singing with the band.

Today, we tackled new bookshelves, clearing and moving old bookshelves, and pretty much reorganizing and going through games and stuff in our closet under the stairs. We're selling some of the gaming stuff. Click here if you're interested. It's not too early to be thinking about Christmas!!
Here's my pretty new bookshelves. They were super-cheap...$29 at Wal-Mart, but I don't care...I seriously needed some more room for my books. I had two shorter bookshelves that were bursting, so I moved them up to the office. Now I've got room to grow my library a little! David said, "You're not even filling them up." I said, "I know! That's what's so wonderful about it!"

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I think that's the same bookshelves we have... only we have them in black. I'm sure you're glad to have a place for everything now!