Thursday, December 20

Here's a post

I've been terrible about posting this week, and I'm sorry to my faithful readers (all two of you). Just been having a busy few days at work and at home. There's a flurry of stuff to get done since, oh yeah, I start a new job on January 2.

That's something I can blog about. I start a new job on January 2. It's for a company called The Clever Factory. They are fairly small and are hiring a full time in-house editor for the first time. I'm really excited at the opportunity. It's more responsibility and will require me to push myself, but I need something like that.

Anyway, there's a flurry to get all my projects wrapped up at the publishing house, and there's been something to do every single night. Tonight's finally a break though. As well as tomorrow night. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your new job is shaping up to be all that you hoped it would be - no, I don't, I hope it is more than you hoped it would be - Wow, that's a lot of hope hopping around!!! Good Grief ... I need a nap! I truly do hope you sincerely love your new job!
RRB (one of the faithful two :))

Anonymous said...

I don't normally do this but I felt in this situation I should warn other people about Clever Factory.

This company is a complete fraud they try to come off like some big company they get you to do a whole lot of work in my case and then wont pay for it.

I also discovered that they have done this with a few other designers.
This is the work I did for them per their request and only 250 COD they refused to pay me even though they loved the work. I really think that they had no intention of paying. http://www.eyeaxis.com/bob/

I am a single father and these kind of people are the worst kind of thieves they are stealing from me and my daughter. Even if they had paid me I would have been paid sweat shop scale.

Clever Factory have no morals and are a complete joke