Thursday, December 6

Watch out for "skunks"!

I totally forgot about another event of last weekend. I guess because I didn't have any pictures from it.

Well, one of the Johnsons' family Christmas traditions is a trip to the Christmas tree farm. You can click on the link to visit their website, but it's a really neat place. We still went out there this year even though no one was getting a Christmas tree. A couple of us wanted to get wreaths, and my mom and AbiLyn even joined us.

As we were pulling in the driveway of the farm I told AbiLyn to stay close to me or Marmee because there were stumps out in the fields, and I didn't want her to fall and hit her head. Well, the minute we got out of the car she starts going on and on about staying with us because of the skunks. She talked about the "skunks" the whole time we were there and riding the wagon and everything. My in-laws were getting such a kick out of it, and I didn't know where that was coming from, but later that night I figured it out. I said "stumps," and she heard "skunks." Bless her heart! I wish I could have figured that out and told her what I meant, but at least she stayed pretty close by while we were there.

No comments: