Tuesday, December 11

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?







Which Jane Austen Character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Elizabeth Bennet

As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.


Elizabeth Bennet


72%

Emma Woodhouse


66%

Jane Bennet


59%

Elinor Dashwood


56%

Marianne Dashwood


47%

Lady Catherine


28%

Charlotte Lucas


22%


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat quiz!!! I scored 78% for Marianne Dashwood, next was Jane Austen at 72% and Elizabeth Austen at 69%. Now I have to show my ignorance and ask who was she?? Don't don't throw me to the dogs just yet, I'm still learning. We didn't have alot of the "classics" at our house growing up...but I'm working on justifying that. :)
RRB

Michele said...

I think you meant Jane Bennet and Elizabeth Bennet. Marianne Dashwood was the middle sister in Sense & Sensibility (some say she's the "sensibility"). Jane Bennet was the oldest Bennet girl in Pride & Prejudice (a lot like Meg in Little Women), and Elizabeth Bennet was the heroine of Pride & Prejudice.